If you are a Legal Professional responsible for ensuring data privacy and upholding the rights of data subjects at your company - it’s vital that you build a well represented team to support your privacy initiatives.
This checklist outlines the key steps needed to ensure you maintain privacy compliance as we head into 2022.
The 10 Steps In This Guide Cover:
- Assessing your current state and building your team
- Determining what data needs to be protected and where it lives
- Verifying data subjects’ identity and requests’ legitimacy
- Notification and privacy user experience
- Training, iterating and evolving