A newsletter bringing you privacy peace of mind
- Get a feed of the latest privacy trends and regulations
- Hear from experts in the data privacy space
- Get a first look at exclusive reports and insights
Subscribe to our newsletter, GrailMail
Hello, November. As the leaves change and the weather cools off, we're looking toward 2023 in the world of privacy and all the new beginnings it will bring. (More on that here.)
- Explore our new research on consumer sentiments toward privacy
- The Twitter thread that keeps on giving from The Privacy Whisperer
- Elon Musk, ADPPA, and Drizly – read the latest news in the world of privacy
We're shaking things up and bringing you GrailMail two weeks in a row. Welcome to our first Special Edition GrailMail: Privacy Awakening. DataGrail surveyed 2,000+ consumers across North America and Europe to better understand consumer sentiments around data privacy in the digital age, and the findings were so 👀 eye-opening, we had to share them with you bright and early this morning.
It’s that time of year again — P.S.R. is upon us. If you’ve never been, P.S.R. is one of IAPP’s premiere US-focused conferences on privacy. As someone who went last year, I highly recommend it as somewhere to learn, grow your career, and meet amazing privacy professionals.
- A fresh perspective on the ADPPA
- The Privacy & Ecommerce Report – just-released privacy research
- What's cooking with DataGrail's Inaugural Dinner Series
Hello Fall. We are welcoming the new season with a new national data privacy law. Indonesia (the world’s fourth most populous nation) was the latest country to join the world's stage for its data privacy and protection bill.
- ICYMI: Privacy experts break down the Sephora News
- G2's Jen Amarwal on top tips for passing the CIPP/US exam
- We round up the top privacy news of September
Tick tock. As the congressional calendar (and potential hopes of the ADPPA) start to wind down, agencies are picking up the pace – most recently seen by the FTC’s recent decision to kickoff its privacy rule-making.
- New Gartner research on the future of privacy technology
- See how you can learn from WWE’s privacy lead on perfecting privacy practices
- Privacy Experts Grade the ADPPA
The California Privacy Protection Agency held a special meeting where they considered the ADPPA. No decisions were made, but the waters are shaky at best.
Vice President Harris's privacy roundtable
A webinar roundup chock-full of expert insights
AMA highlights from our session with SixFifty
It appears the United States' mightiest privacy advocates are picking their sides either for or against the ADPPA. Despite all the commotion, the CPPA is moving along with its rule-making schedule.
- How the Supreme Court’s EPA decision may impact the FTC and FCC
- Some privacy podcast finds
- Introducing a new educational series
An FCC Commissioner sent a letter to Apple and Google to remove TikTok from their app stores for suspected data harvesting or submit a letter to him by July 8th. How will it pan out?
- Is the clock winding down for the ADPPA?
- A recap of our recent IAPP webinar
- A crash course in Data Subject Requests (DSRs)
Are you a privacy whiz? The FTC is seeking proposals for their annual PrivacyCon. We hope to see some familiar faces there!
- New hope for US privacy law, or will Congress's impasse empire strike back?
- Your summer reading list – data privacy edition
- A special thanks to our customers from our Director of Customer Success
Find out how DataGrail can work for your business