There is a new state of urgency in building out privacy programs as California's flagship consumer privacy law undergoes significant changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2023. It is then followed in quick succession by new privacy laws that go into effect in multiple states:
- Virginia (effective Jan. 1, 2023)
- Colorado (effective July 1, 2023)
- Connecticut (effective July 1, 2023)
- Utah (effective Dec. 31, 2023)
Join U.S. privacy law experts from SixFifty and DataGrail to learn how these laws will impact your business both from a legal documentation and operational standpoints.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What your team should update to ensure compliance — drafting privacy documents without duplicating effort.
- How to plan for the future — what to expect as the ripple effect of data privacy regulations takes hold.
- How to identify steps to maximize trust while minimizing risk.
Jordyn Hardy, Programming and Speaker Specialist, IAPP
Marie Kulbeth, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, SixFifty, and co-Director, BYU LawX
DeAndrea Salvador, Corporate Communications, DataGrail, and State Senator, NC District 39