May 19-June 16
Privacy Leader Conversations
Join us for a series of virtual roundtable discussions featuring privacy leaders and the DataGrail team sharing their unscripted thoughts on everything from early CCPA trends to handling privacy requests with a remote team during a pandemic.
Insightful 30-minute sessions
Q&A with privacy experts
Live & On-Demand
All about CCPA
Early CCPA Trends
Five months into California’s Privacy Law (CCPA) we’ve gathered early learnings from over 11 million consumer records to help you plan and predict the total impact of CCPA on your organization. Join this conversation and get useful insights to adapt to the changing privacy landscape.
- Anna Westfelt, Co-head of Data Privacy Practice, Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP
- Daniel Barber, Co-founder and CEO, DataGrail
Privacy Management for Remote Teams
Preparing for CCPA enforcement and handling complex privacy requests while in the office together is one thing. Tackling these challenges quickly and efficiently while WFH is another. Hear real stories of how privacy leaders rely on technology to keep their privacy program customer-focused and streamlined even during the global shift to WFH.
- Heidi Asbrand, IT Compliance Manager, Overstock.com
- Taylor Dronen, Senior Manager, Data Practices & Data Protection Officer, ZoomInfo
- Justine Vilain, Privacy & Legal Manager, DataGrail
June 16 @ 10AM PDT
Bridging Privacy and Security in the Dynamic Workplace
Our work environment and work-life balance have been more impacted by the last six months than the last six years. No doubt this pandemic has already shifted the course and outlook for the next 6+ years of work.
Join business and privacy leaders Lan Xuezhao, Founding and Managing Partner at Basis Set, and Chris Niggel, Senior Director, Security and Compliance at Okta, Inc. as we provide new perspectives on the future of work and the significant role that privacy will play in the months and years ahead.
- Xuezhao Lan, Founding and Managing Partner at Basis Set Ventures
- Christopher Niggel, Regional CSO, Americas, Okta
- Daniel Barber, CEO and Co-founder at DataGrail
Co-head of Data Privacy Practice, Gunderson Dettmer Law Firm
IT Compliance Manager at Overstock.com
Founding and Managing Partner at Basis Set Ventures
Foreign Legal & Privacy Consultant at DataGrail
Senior Manager, Data Practices & Data Protection Officer at ZoomInfo
Regional CSO, Americas, Okta
Co-founder and CEO at DataGrail